Fiesta Black Beans (or Fiesta Bean dip)
- 1 can of black beans (I only ate half of this)
- A few Tbsp. of salsa (I used mild)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Open the can of beans and dump into a strainer. Rinse well with water.
- Once your beans are rinsed, put them in a microwaveable container and microwave for about 3 - 5 minutes (if you want a dip, heat them longer so that the skin starts to peel off a bit). Make sure you stir your beans halfway through and make sure they are warm at the end.
- If you want a dip, mash your beans. If not, leave the beans as is.
- Put your cheese on top and pop into the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir.
- Add salsa and enjoy!
Cheap, easy, and something that almost anyone can make! Hope you all enjoy and please leave a comment! As always...