Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- 1 bag (12 oz) of white chocolate chips
- 1 bag (12 oz) of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag (12 oz) of milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups butter, softened (4 sticks)
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 and 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour (plain flour)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 4 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C).
- In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, butter, and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Combine the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry mix to the wet mix and mix well.
- Stir in the chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets (you can use parchment paper though!)
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 1 minute before moving onto cooling rack or wax paper for cooling.
Well, I hope you all enjoy this twist on the classic cookie and try it out for yourself! As always...