About Me

My photo
I enjoy cooking,eating food, being creative with food, and like to try new things. I try to avoid pre-packaged foods as much as I can.

Search This Blog

Sep 6, 2011

Garlic Pasta with Parmesan and Tomato

Today was absolutely exhausting. Why does it always seem to be like that after holiday long weekends? I can only assume it is because I catch up on so much other stuff. Anyway, today is going to be a simply delicious pasta dish. It is something that I actually just created in my dorm room! What can I say... you have to be inventive sometimes.

Garlic Pasta with Parmesan and Tomato


Ingredients:

  • 1 box of pasta
  • 2-5 tomatoes, diced
  • Garlic salt
  • Pepper
  • Parmesan cheese, grated/shredded
Instructions:
  1. Cook your pasta according to directions. 
  2. Dice your tomato and put it over your serving of pasta.
  3. Add a sprinkle of garlic salt and pepper. 
  4. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
  5. Enjoy!
Serves: 1
Time: 10 minutes

Well, I hope you enjoyed my simple and delicious recipe! 


As always...


Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment