About Me

My photo
I enjoy cooking,eating food, being creative with food, and like to try new things. I try to avoid pre-packaged foods as much as I can.

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Sep 6, 2011

Garlic Pasta with Parmesan and Tomato

Today was absolutely exhausting. Why does it always seem to be like that after holiday long weekends? I can only assume it is because I catch up on so much other stuff. Anyway, today is going to be a simply delicious pasta dish. It is something that I actually just created in my dorm room! What can I say... you have to be inventive sometimes.

Garlic Pasta with Parmesan and Tomato


Ingredients:

  • 1 box of pasta
  • 2-5 tomatoes, diced
  • Garlic salt
  • Pepper
  • Parmesan cheese, grated/shredded
Instructions:
  1. Cook your pasta according to directions. 
  2. Dice your tomato and put it over your serving of pasta.
  3. Add a sprinkle of garlic salt and pepper. 
  4. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
  5. Enjoy!
Serves: 1
Time: 10 minutes

Well, I hope you enjoyed my simple and delicious recipe! 


As always...


Bon app├ętit!

No comments:

Post a Comment