|In the fridge|
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips (12 oz I think... you could also use a different type of chocolate if you wanted to)
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
|4 people ate half the pan!|
- Put your oreos into a ziploc bag and smash them with a rolling pin, a spoon, your hands, or anything that can smash cookies. (watch for any rips in the plastic to avoid messes)
- After your cookies are smashed pretty well (there will be some chunks, but mainly a lot of crumbs and pieces smaller than a penny), pour them into a large bowl.
- Add your cream cheese on top of your oreos. Mix till combined (mixture will look gray-ish and have cookies all spread throughout).
- Press the cream cheese and Oreo mix into a pan or onto a plate.
- Melt the white chocolate and cover the Oreo mix with it.
- Put into the fridge for about 10 minutes to set.
It really is that simple. This doesn't require many ingredients, and it is so yummy! As always...