- 1 - 2 lbs of chicken, cut into pieces
- A couple types of mustard (I used honey dijon, spicy brown, and regular mustard)
- 4 TBSP water
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix the mustards together, tasting as you go. If you need a bit of sweetness, add the honey. Dilute the mixture a bit so it isn't so thick. However, just use a bit of water, stir it in, and then add more if necessary. Try to keep it at 4 Tablespoons of water max, especially since you don't want to rid the mix of flavor!
- Put the chicken in a gallon sized baggie or your marinating box (if you are marinating it) and let it sit in the fridge for up to 2 days (I recommend marinating the chicken at least for a couple of hours). If you are not marinating the chicken, then put the chicken and the mustard mix in a baking pan.
- Cook for about 20 - 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with a nice salad or side dish of your choice.
Really the exact mix of everything is up to you! I hope you all enjoy and as always...