Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 Tbsp butter or margarine (I like a little extra... call me weird all you want :P)
- 1 pack (10 oz) of regular marshmallows or 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies (I used probably 4.5 - 5 cups and it was plenty!)
- Put the butter and marshmallows in a microwaveable bowl and microwave for about 1.5 minutes.
- Stir well and then add the cereal. Stir till well coated.
- Press into a greased (with butter or cooking spray) pan.
- Let cool. Cut into squares and enjoy.
I know it is super simple, but it is yummy and a nice treat that can easily be made in the microwave.
If you want to make this on the stove... click here. As always...