- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 red onion, cut into quarters
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 TBSP cilantro leaves (optional)
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped (optional)
- Get your food processor ready.
- Peel the avocado. (Suggestion: Cut the avocado in half and push on the outside skin to get the flesh off. If you need to, scrape whatever flesh is left.)
- Put the avocado chunks, quartered red onion, garlic, and cilantro (if you are using it) into the food processor.
- Pulse until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Put into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and wait 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
**note: I like to also add a few Tablespoons of mild salsa to my guacamole, but everyone will like it different.**
Time: 40 minutes (including chilling time)
Since I know that everyone likes their guacamole a different way, I am including: Perfect Guacamole Recipe, Easy Guacamole Recipe (The comments are helpful!), and Another Guacamole Recipe. I hope you are all able to find a recipe that you enjoy! Have a great day and as always...