- 4 apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Combine the apples, water, sugar, and cinnamon in a sauce pan.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 15 - 20 minutes or until apples are soft.
- Mash the applesauce with a fork or potato masher when slightly cooled. Mash until you reach the desired consistency.
- Enjoy your delicious applesauce!
I like to make a triple or even quadruple batch and I love eating it fresh from the pan. Soooo yummy! Hope you try it out and as always...