About Me

My photo
I enjoy cooking,eating food, being creative with food, and like to try new things. I try to avoid pre-packaged foods as much as I can.

Search This Blog

Sep 27, 2011

Garlic Bread

Today was busy, and I am already drained. It's only Tuesday! I think that spells trouble for the rest of the week. I did get a chance to cut my nails though, but it feels weird typing without my nails clicking on the keys. My nails can never be too long because then I accidentally break, crack, or damage them... then they just look bad. Haha. So, today is a quick blog with an equally quick recipe. You can use a toaster oven, a real oven, or a microwave for this recipe.

Quick Garlic Bread


Ingredients:

  • butter/margarine
  • garlic salt  (you could also just use garlic butter instead)
  • parmesan cheese (optional)
  • bread (you can use french, a loaf of bread, or just a few slices of a certain bread that you have)
Instructions:
  1. Lightly butter your bread.              
  2. Sprinkle on garlic salt and parmesan cheese.
  3. Cook in microwave for 30 - 45 seconds.
  4. Enjoy!
Well, sorry for such a short blog, but I still have lots to do. Onward! As always...

Bon appétit!          
                                          Before cooking  
After cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment