Mashed Potatoes with Cheese and Corn
- 4 cups cubed, peeled potatoes
- 1 and 1/2 cups water (or enough to cover the potatoes)
- 3 TBSP. butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup corn (canned or frozen), warmed
- 1 and 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded cheese
- Place the potatoes and water into a pan or microwave safe dish. Cook till tender. (microwave about 15 - 20 minutes)
- Place potatoes into a bowl.
- Mash with milk, butter, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in corn and cheese.
Yield: 6 servings
Time: less than 30 minutes
Yep, that's the recipe. Does it look good? Want to try it? Feel free to leave a comment, especially if you do try it! Until tomorrow...