Margarita Mini Pizzas
- Chopped tomatoes, optional
- A few spoonfuls of sundried tomato pesto or tomato sauce
- Basil leaves, torn (or basil pesto)
- 2 English muffins, halved
- Mozzarella cheese, torn into chunks
- Place the tomato slices (or tomato sauce/pesto), basil (or basil pesto) and mozzarella on the english muffin halves.
- Pop into the toaster until cheese is melted or microwave until cheese is melty.
Time: 10 minutes
So, even though all of my readers are probably not college students, I hope you all enjoy pizza. Really, you can use whatever sauce, cheese, and toppings on these. You could even use alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, and chicken to spice it up. The possibilities are pretty much endless with this simple recipe. I hope you all try it out and enjoy it. Please leave a comment with how it went and everything. Enjoy! As always...