About Me

My photo
I enjoy cooking,eating food, being creative with food, and like to try new things. I try to avoid pre-packaged foods as much as I can.

Search This Blog

Sep 18, 2011

Mini Margherita Pizzas

 Perhaps it is just a college students point of view, but I think pizza is amazing. It can come in many shapes and forms and flavors. For that reason, I decided to make a simple recipe for my own pizza. I absolutely adore margarita pizza, so I wanted to have something similar to that.

Margarita Mini Pizzas


Ingredients:

  • Chopped tomatoes, optional
  • A few spoonfuls of sundried tomato pesto or tomato sauce
  • Basil leaves, torn (or basil pesto)
  • 2 English muffins, halved
  • Mozzarella cheese, torn into chunks
Instructions:
  1. Place the tomato slices (or tomato sauce/pesto), basil (or basil pesto) and mozzarella on the english muffin halves. 
  2. Pop into the toaster until cheese is melted or microwave until cheese is melty. 
  3. Enjoy!
Time: 10 minutes


So, even though all of my readers are probably not college students, I hope you all enjoy pizza. Really, you can use whatever sauce, cheese, and toppings on these. You could even use alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, and chicken to spice it up. The possibilities are pretty much endless with this simple recipe. I hope you all try it out and enjoy it. Please leave a comment with how it went and everything. Enjoy! As always...

Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment