Chicken, Basil Pesto, Tomato, and Mozzarella Sandwich
- Bread (preferably french, but whatever you have will work)- 2 slices per sandwich
- Tomato slices
- Basil pesto (if you would like to make your own, there's a recipe here)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Chicken (I used the already cooked frozen kind, but feel free to cook yours with an Italian seasoning... like this recipe)
- Cook your chicken.
- Set out your bread, basil pesto, tomato slices, and mozzarella slices.
- Put the cooked chicken and mozzarella on one slice of bread and heat it up for 30 seconds to a minute to melt the cheese.
- Put the tomato slice(s) and basil pesto on the other slice of bread.
- Put the one slice on top of the other and enjoy!
I know this is a simple sandwich, but hey... it's yummy! Hope you try it out and as always...