About Me

My photo
I enjoy cooking,eating food, being creative with food, and like to try new things. I try to avoid pre-packaged foods as much as I can.

Search This Blog

Sep 15, 2011

Is my brain still here?

I feel like this week has just drained me day by day. Between my not-so-good sleep schedule of this past weekend and the crazy amount of homework I have had, I am exhausted. However, I still have one more day to get through! Sadly, catching up on homework for classes means that something has to go for the day. Sadly, my blog is what I have chosen to sacrifice for today. I will leave everyone with a cooking quote, a sweet goodbye, and a promise that I will have another recipe for you all tomorrow. :)

"The story of barbecue is the story of America:  Settlers arrive on great unspoiled continent, discover wondrous riches, set them on fire and eat them."  ~Vince Staten


Lol, that quote just struck me as something that was amusing. Hopefully it isn't just my sleepy brain that finds it interesting/funny/amusing and whatnot. Eh. Anyway, goodnight to you all and I will have another tasty recipe for you all tomorrow. Till the morrow!


Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment