About Me

My photo
I enjoy cooking,eating food, being creative with food, and like to try new things. I try to avoid pre-packaged foods as much as I can.

Search This Blog

Sep 21, 2011

Caesar Salad

Well, as the title says, I didn't cook today. I had too much on my mind and just went for some union food. I mean, I had oatmeal for breakfast, carrots with dip and chips with homemade guacamole for lunch, and am not eating my Caesar Salad with grilled chicken. Since the salad is the last thing I am eating for the day (and something I haven't posted a recipe about), I decided to link up some Caesar salad recipes.

Caesar Salad


Ingredients:

  • Lettuce (romaine preferably)
  • Croutons, optional
  • Grilled chicken (if you want it... or you could have shrimp or steak or something)
  • Grated Parmesan cheese
  • Caesar salad dressing (you can find the recipe here or here or you can search google)
Instructions:
  1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
  2. Toss together and serve.
Well, I know it isn't the most unique recipe ever, but it is a recipe! I hope you all enjoy, don't forget to spread the word about this blog, and as always...

Bon appétit!




<----- The guacamole I made yesterday!


No comments:

Post a Comment