Banana Crunch Muffins
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed bananas (2 bananas)
- 2 bananas, diced
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup granola
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F (177 C).
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a bowl.
- Add the butter to flour mix and blend.
- Combine eggs, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas and add to flour/butter mix. Blend well.
- Fold in diced bananas, walnuts, granola, and raisins.
- Spoon into a muffin pan (grease it or use muffin cups).
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until tops are brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
Serves: 18 muffins
Prep: 45 minutes