Black Bean Tacos
- One can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tortillas (or as many as you need)
- Shredded cheddar cheese or cheddar blend or monterey jack or mexican cheese blend
- Toppings: Salsa, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, etc.
- Microwave the beans for about a minute.
- Put beans and cheese on your tortilla.
- Microwave for 45 seconds.
- Add your toppings, roll it up, and enjoy!
Time: 5 - 10 minutes
Really, this recipe is something simple and is a great go-to recipe for those busy nights. Especially for a college student, this is perfect because it doesn't use any raw meat, pans, or a stovetop. Well, I hope you all enjoy and as always...
My food is on a paper plate :P