Macaroni and Cheese with Ham
- 2 TBSP of butter
- 1 TBSP and 2 tsp. of flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 cups pasta, freshly cooked and still hot
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 and 1/2 cups cooked and diced ham
- 1 TBSP mustard (I like honey dijon)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and then add the flour. Stir till mostly smooth and bubbly.
- Gradually stir in the milk. Continue cooking and stir until the sauce bubbles.
- Add the cheese to the sauce, along with the salt, pepper, and mustard.
- Stir in the ham, and pasta. Mix well.
- Pour into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle a little extra cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
Prep: 45 minutes
I hope that you all enjoy and as always...