About Me

My photo
I enjoy cooking,eating food, being creative with food, and like to try new things. I try to avoid pre-packaged foods as much as I can.

Search This Blog

Oct 4, 2011

Fail Pasta

Since I got up insanely early to drive back to campus, I have felt tired all day. Even after 3 naps... Classes went alright today and I took the Meyers Briggs Test and found out my personality. Definitely an introvert, hahahaha. Have been for a while. :)

Today is going to be a bit different... because I have a story of a failed dish. I really don't know what I was thinking as I put this dish together... but I put it together and regretted it quite fast. Even with the added Parmesan cheese and tomatoes... blech. The things I do for this cooking blog... hahaha.

Since you are probably wondering what I am talking about... let me show you.

I tried Basil pesto on pasta...


It wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be :(



So make a note to yourself... don't put store-bought basil pesto on pasta... well... at least not egg noodles! Fail on my part. I think it would probably taste better with a homemade pesto... There also is a basil cream sauce that I cannot wait to try! Till tomorrow, folks... As always...


Bon appétit!




No comments:

Post a Comment