About Me

My photo
I enjoy cooking,eating food, being creative with food, and like to try new things. I try to avoid pre-packaged foods as much as I can.

Search This Blog

Oct 22, 2011

Eek! - Pumpkin cream cheese dip

Alright so... this week... right. It happened. I got a cold... then allergies kicked in and that was fun stuff. Hardly slept, got lots of homework, had midterms, quizzes, project proposals, and homework. Hmm, also just had a busy week. I apologize for not blogging, dear readers. It was just one of those weeks...

I hope your week was much better! I made another pumpkin dip or spread... whichever. It can be used both ways. I used it as a dip for my apples. It was super yummy! Very easy to make, although I used more cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and more pumpkin than asked for. I still enjoyed it. :) So, here it is for all of you to enjoy as well...

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip/Spread


Ingredients:

  • 8 oz. of cream cheese
  • 15 oz. can of pumpkin
  • 2 - 3 tsp. vanilla
  • 2 - 4 tsp. cinnamon
  • 2 - 4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
  • 3 Tbsp. of brown sugar (add more if you would like)
  • 2 Tbsp. honey
Instructions:
  1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix or blend till combined.
  2. Prepare your apple slices for dipping or spread it on a bagel or something of your choice.
  3. Enjoy!



For the original recipe, click here to see it. I altered the recipe a bit because I wasn't going to use just a half can of pumpkin. I still think it tasted awesome though! I hope you all try it!

As always...

Bon appétit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment