About Me

My photo
I enjoy cooking,eating food, being creative with food, and like to try new things. I try to avoid pre-packaged foods as much as I can.

Search This Blog

Oct 6, 2011

BBQ pulled pork

Alright, so I have a legit excuse for this being about 20-ish minutes late. The internet has been batty all of today and I went and edited all the tags on my previous posts. I didn't realize you had to put commas after every one of them... oops... >> I also edited all of the blog titles so that they had the recipe name in them because I think that it will make it easier to find what recipes you are looking for. I found a new site today pinterest.com and I thought it was really cool. I definitely found some new recipes that I want to test! Anyway, since I went home this past weekend, I had some leftover pork and wanted to eat it up. I decided to shred the pork and add some BBQ sauce and boy it was delicious! I'll go ahead and link a video on slow cooker BBQ pork and link a recipe as well (since I just added BBQ sauce).

BBQ Pulled Pork


BBQ sauce and pulled pork

After the BBQ sauce

The finished sandwich

It is probably against the "sandwich code" or something, but I ate this sandwich with a fork. I had too much BBQ sauce on it to eat it normally. It was super tasty though! 

For a BBQ pulled pork recipe, click here. However, I find that the slow cooker recipes are simpler... Here is one recipe: 





As always...   Bon appétit!

2 comments:

  1. It's been years since I've made pulled pork! You've inspired me to put it on the menu again soon~

    ReplyDelete