About Me

My photo
I enjoy cooking,eating food, being creative with food, and like to try new things. I try to avoid pre-packaged foods as much as I can.

Search This Blog

Oct 5, 2011

My Pantry Essentials

Well... at least when I was thinking about this blog, it was still Tuesday here... oh well. Lol. The life of a college student... Today was an insane day. Running from thing to thing and place to place. I really need to get a new planner... Another downside is since I was so busy (and I still have yumminess from home), I didn't cook. I had 2 mini muffins for breakfast, a hot pocket for lunch, and a calzone for dinner. Without my snacks I got really hungry... so I also ate all the corn my mom sent with me and 2 whole grain dinner rolls. -.- I really have to get my habits back on track, hahahaha. I also asked one of my friends (she's a vegetarian) for some recipes that she recommends. Hopefully I will find something somewhat simple and completely tasty!

Anyway, since today was another no cooking day (Sorry!), I took a picture of some staples for my food cabinet in the dorm. It's a small pile of staples, but keep in mind that this is only the stuff I always have. I add more stuff to it, just don't always have everything else. Without any further rambling, I bring you... dorm pantry staples!

Garlic salt, salt, pepper, coffee, Ramen, popcorn, coffee, rice, noodles, PB, sauce, olive oil, salsa, black beans
So, those are my cupboard staples. What are yours? Leave a comment and let me know. :)

As always...

Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment