About Me

My photo
I enjoy cooking,eating food, being creative with food, and like to try new things. I try to avoid pre-packaged foods as much as I can.

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Oct 11, 2011

Italian Turkey Roll Ups

Before rolling
So, the internet is being an absolute crazy nut today. On and off and then flickering again. I just hope that I can finish this post before it spazzes again...

Italian Turkey Roll Ups


Ingredients:
After rolling

  • 2 pieces of sliced deli turkey
  • 2 slices of Provolone cheese (or different cheese)
  • 4 spoonfuls of sundried tomato pesto (tomato sauce if you wish)
  • 2 spoonfuls of Basil pesto (optional, but very tasty)
Instructions:
  1. Put your 2 slices of turkey on a plate, on two separate sides.
  2. Put a piece of cheese over each piece of turkey. 
  3. Spoon the 2 spoonfuls of tomato pesto and 1 spoonful of Basil pesto over the cheese.
  4. Roll up and enjoy!
Yep, that is pretty much all there is to it. Quick and tasty! Sorry for this being such a short post! As always...

 Bon app├ętit!


No comments:

Post a Comment