About Me

My photo
I enjoy cooking,eating food, being creative with food, and like to try new things. I try to avoid pre-packaged foods as much as I can.

Search This Blog

Oct 11, 2011

Italian Turkey Roll Ups

Before rolling
So, the internet is being an absolute crazy nut today. On and off and then flickering again. I just hope that I can finish this post before it spazzes again...

Italian Turkey Roll Ups


Ingredients:
After rolling

  • 2 pieces of sliced deli turkey
  • 2 slices of Provolone cheese (or different cheese)
  • 4 spoonfuls of sundried tomato pesto (tomato sauce if you wish)
  • 2 spoonfuls of Basil pesto (optional, but very tasty)
Instructions:
  1. Put your 2 slices of turkey on a plate, on two separate sides.
  2. Put a piece of cheese over each piece of turkey. 
  3. Spoon the 2 spoonfuls of tomato pesto and 1 spoonful of Basil pesto over the cheese.
  4. Roll up and enjoy!
Yep, that is pretty much all there is to it. Quick and tasty! Sorry for this being such a short post! As always...

 Bon appétit!


No comments:

Post a Comment