Italian Turkey Roll Ups
- 2 pieces of sliced deli turkey
- 2 slices of Provolone cheese (or different cheese)
- 4 spoonfuls of sundried tomato pesto (tomato sauce if you wish)
- 2 spoonfuls of Basil pesto (optional, but very tasty)
- Put your 2 slices of turkey on a plate, on two separate sides.
- Put a piece of cheese over each piece of turkey.
- Spoon the 2 spoonfuls of tomato pesto and 1 spoonful of Basil pesto over the cheese.
- Roll up and enjoy!
Yep, that is pretty much all there is to it. Quick and tasty! Sorry for this being such a short post! As always...