I read my chapter for environmental sociology. It was boring and I didn't really learn much other than the reason why the authors put the book together the way they did and what was in the chapters to come. They went over some history, but I don't think I care enough about that. I finally installed Itunes on my new computer. For some reason I thought I had already installed it, but I hadn't. Itunes is needed so that I can make a driving playlist for my round trip driving session. Seven to eight hours in the car in one day. Yay me. I also have to type up my idea sheet for the ACS meeting tomorrow. The meeting is why I have to spend so much time in the car, along with the fact that we have school on Friday, even though many other schools get a 4 day weekend. Unlucky us. I might try to get my reading done tonight or tomorrow, but it might have to wait till late tomorrow night or something. Pretty much life right now.
So, this recipe is one that I randomly found on Pinterest. I know that I have posted a microwave brownie recipe before, but this one doesn't use the boxed brownie mix. This is delicious and I honestly don't understand the complaints that are in the comments section. If you need a quick chocolate fix, this is for you!
Mug Brownie from scratch (from Instructables.com)
|I added cheesecake dip and choco chips to my brownie. So good!|
- 4 Tbsp. Flour
- 4 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa powder (what you would use for baking)
- Dash of salt
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil (or any non-flavorful oil i.e. safflower, sunflower, canola, etc.)
- 2 Tbsp. Water
|After stirring. It was still delicious!|
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together (dry ingredients).
- Add the last two ingredients (liquids).
- Mix well. Try to get out many of the clumps.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Test and see if done.
- If not done, microwave in 30 second intervals until it is done. It won't look done, but it will have more-done brownie on the edges and more gooey in the center. If you mix it together it will be just fine.
- Add any toppings you would like (whipped cream, chocolate chips, etc) and enjoy warm!
I hope you try this out. It's simple and fast! I like it when I desperately need some chocolate in my life. If you want to see the recipe for the cheesecake dip, click here.
Love it? Hate it? Want to make it? Let me know what you think with a comment below!
As always...Bon appétit!