Well, anyway, the recipe that I have today is one that's fast and easy! It is just a bit of time in the microwave, pour into the mold, and then let it set before it is ready to eat! I hope you all enjoy!
Fabulous Five-Minute Fudge (from Better Homes and Gardens)
- 1 12-oz package of semisweet chocolate pieces (2 cups)
- 1/2 14-oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Line a cookie sheet (or a square/rectangle dish) with waxed paper; set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate pieces, sweetened condensed milk, and water.
- Microwave, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 1 minute more, or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Pour mixture onto prepared cookie sheet and spread it into a 9x6-inch rectangle, or drop mixture by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Chill fudge about 30 minutes or until firm. Cut fudge into 1-1/2-inch squares. Makes 24 pieces.
I hope you all try this recipe out! You can even use a different type of chocolate chips to spice it up! As always...