About Me

My photo
I enjoy cooking,eating food, being creative with food, and like to try new things. I try to avoid pre-packaged foods as much as I can.

Search This Blog

Nov 5, 2011

Something simple for Saturday: PB and Banana Pita

Today really hasn't been very eventful. I went to bed at 9:30 am and then woke up at 6 pm. Bad sleeping schedule, huh? Yea, well... The good thing is that I am not feeling sick anymore, woo! I have been doing laundry for over 2 hours now. So much laundry. @.@ Guess that is what happens when you have a bunch of clothes to wash and all your bedding. The nice thing is that my laundry always smells soooooo good. Between watching Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin, I have been doing my dishes in small batches. So, my two main things for this weekend will be done tonight! I also have homework to do, but I can get done what I need to do on Sunday. It was nice to just have my Friday to do nothing and to have a Saturday of sleeping in before getting things done.

However, since I didn't have clean dishes, I barely cooked today. So, I have a suggestion for something filling and a fantastic breakfast. It isn't exactly a "recipe" persay, but it is something nummy!

Peanut Butter and Banana Pita


Ingedients:

  • A few Tbsp. of Peanut Butter
  • 1 pita pocket, preferably whole grain
  • 1 banana, cut into slices
Instructions:
  1. Spread the peanut butter on top of the pita pocket, and then add the slices of banana.
  2. Enjoy!
It's as easy as that! As I said, not exactly a "recipe" but still delicious and filling! I like this sandwich as a quick and easy breakfast and even for lunch or dinner. Mmmm. I hope you all get a chance to try!



As always...

Bon appétit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment