Today's recipe is another salad. I love salad and the dressing served with this salad has a bit of a kick. It slightly burns my tongue, but then again I am a wimp when it comes to spicy food. I hope you all try this variation on a simple salad!
Santa Fe Salad
- lettuce of your choice
- black beans/kidney beans
- tomatoes (grape or regular work just fine)
- grated cheese
- grilled chicken strips (you can use this marinade recipe), optional
- Santa Fe salad dressing (this recipe or this recipe) or store bought works
- Combine the lettuce with the tomatoes, corn, and beans. You can use as much lettuce, tomato, corn, and beans as you would like.
- Garnish the salad with the grilled chicken strips and some grated cheese.
- Lastly, drizzle on the dressing of your choice.
- Grab a fork and enjoy!
You don't have to use that specific marinade for the chicken, and the dressing could always be something pre-made. It's simple and delicious, yet filling as well. Hope you like it!