About Me

My photo
I enjoy cooking,eating food, being creative with food, and like to try new things. I try to avoid pre-packaged foods as much as I can.

Search This Blog

May 4, 2012

Silk Fruit and Protein

Wow, the time went by fast on Thursday! I was just packing and doing laundry then BOOM! I noticed the clock said 12:15 am! Yikes! I have a lot of my room packed up, which is kind of sad. Strange to think I won't be back on campus in the fall. Instead, I will hopefully be working at an awesome job and prolly still with the 'rents. Graduation is Sunday. It totally hasn't sunk in yet. Eep.

 I wanted to do a quick review because I promised a post and I know this weekend will be super busy. The funny thing is, I wouldn't know that Silk Fruit and Protein exists if we didn't have a coupon for it. I admit, it looks like some pink medicine... but it doesn't taste awful. It's like soy milk mixed with berry flavoring. It isn't awful by itself, but I liked it better when it was in my smoothies. Maybe I will try another flavor and see if I like it better. Maybe.  



The color on the carton is approximately the color of the drink. You can see from the picture on the right that this 
drink has awesome Vitamin C and D, Calcium, 
and Protein. Since it has so much in it, I think it is
great for smoothies or drinking. I still have to
convince myself to drink it plain... 
but it could be much worse!






So what do you think? Will you be adventurous and try it? Will you go hunting for a coupon for it?

Let me know with a comment below!

As always...
Bon appétit! 

1 comment:

  1. The Vanilla Almond Milk is really good on cereal. :-)

    ReplyDelete