About Me

My photo
I enjoy cooking,eating food, being creative with food, and like to try new things. I try to avoid pre-packaged foods as much as I can.

Search This Blog

Apr 27, 2012

Meiji Hello Panda Cookies



 I don't know about you, but I used to love these cookies as a kid. I thought it would be a good time to reflect on being a kid, especially since my focus lately is on the future. The future seems quite dull and unexciting for now. Perhaps something will change that, but right now it looks like work, work, and more work. Bleh. Looking back on childhood is something fun and gets my mind off of the stressful exam week that is ahead.

Next week = exam week. I had my last class of my undergraduate career today. It's strange and I don't think it will sink in till I am completely done with exams/school stuff. It's been a crazy time with all of the projects, papers, and various other homework assignments, but I keep carrying on. I've also been dealing transferring my role as president to an underclassmen, as well as replace the other officers. The officers are all seniors, which meant more work for me. Luckily, I had people interested and wanting to fill the positions. Having that in place pushes some stress off of my plate.






And, let's transition back to the cookies... I love these cookies. They come in three flavors: chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry. Each cookie has their own little image. These specific ones have pandas doing certain sports.








This close-up image shows sailing, lifting weights, canoeing, and karate. I think they are so cute!


I found these specific cookies in the dollar section at the local Target store. Have you ever had these deliciously crunchy and chocolate-y cookies before? Let me know with a comment below! 

As always...
Bon appétit!
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment