About Me

My photo
I enjoy cooking,eating food, being creative with food, and like to try new things. I try to avoid pre-packaged foods as much as I can.

Search This Blog

Feb 8, 2012

Simple lunch


Take a close look at these images. Yes, that was my lunch. Triscuits and cheese and an apple. The truth is, you can eat healthier just by going simple. This filled me up and I was energized for the rest of the day. I love baking and cooking, but it can be good to remember that simple food can be just as awesome!

I would say that today was a bit batty. The roses we ordered didn't arrive because the order was misplaced. We will try to sell roses at a later point in the semester I suppose. Guess it is a lesson to always order in plenty of time. The lady felt really bad and has offered a discount and some free roses. Hopefully we can get that when we order later. Nothing too exciting to report in my 3 day classes, but we worked on brochures in night class. I am nit picky about the look of my brochure, so I still have 3 panels left to do. I also have 4 different assignments that require minor editing and resubmitting. Grawr. I have a committee meeting tomorrow, so I get to have another adventure.

I supposed you could say that I am experiencing a taste of the real world, haha. I hope you all enjoy this simple and delicious post!

Love it? Hate it? Want to make it? Let me know what you think with a comment below!

As always...
Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment