I have to go and reserve a room for our SFFT meeting tomorrow. I am going to then need to write up a blurb about the meeting to put in the student e-mail. I still haven't figured out how to add someone to the Blackboard. I need to ask someone about that. Classes have been alright. I had fun making the brochure for my External PR course. It was visually pleasing to me. Took a while though.
The recipe for today is one that gets better as you leave it. I recommend leaving this in the fridge overnight and then enjoying it the next day. The flavor of this changes the longer it sits. I was iffy about it yesterday, but it tastes better today. However, there still is a back taste of cream cheese. I might explore other alternatives to making a similar recipe, but this is fine for now.
Cookie Dough Dip w/ Heath Pieces (from Add a Pinch)
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 8-oz pack of toffee bits
- Cream the cream cheese and butter together.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Add the Heath toffee bits.
- Let sit in the fridge overnight.
- Serve with apple slices or crackers or enjoy by the spoonful!
Easy, fast, and delicious! Just make sure it sits in the fridge overnight! Hope you enjoy!
Love it? Hate it? Want to make it? Let me know what you think with a comment below!